THE RED GAMBIT SERIES

Author Colin Gee

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Restoration of the Germans provinces in the east.

Aragorn

I hope to see the return of Eastern Prussia, Silesia and Pommerania to Germany after this war. The ethnic cleansing there and the deportation of millions of Germans is one of the biggest crimes of all history and justice needs to be done.

March 6, 2017 at 2:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

gee_colin@yahoo.co.uk
Site Owner
That is not a matter that is high on my 'to do' list to be honest. Much would depend on the end result of the existing conflict.
--

March 6, 2017 at 2:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aragorn

I understand, but I would appreciate it if you could make some kind of justice in this sense happen. I'm an anglophile, but I've never been able to understand how the British government could accept such a crime.

I'm reading Sacrifice at  the moment. I'm totally hooked on this series. Especially the accounts of the fighting and the secret war are superb. I do miss the role of the British traitors, like Philby, Cairncross, Hollis (yes, debatable, I know) and such, but I also understand you can't include everybody.

My compliments for this impressive series. Best fiction I've ever read.

March 6, 2017 at 3:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

gee_colin@yahoo.co.uk
Site Owner

Anything is possible :-) Thank you for the compliments.

--

March 6, 2017 at 7:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aragorn

You are most welcome. I bought Endgame this morning. Looking forward to finishing Sacrifice and the other three books. And to whatever you decide to write in the future.

--

March 6, 2017 at 8:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

gee_colin@yahoo.co.uk
Site Owner
I have some ideas... they may be awful, but I have them and their mine :-)
--

March 7, 2017 at 4:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Keith Lange

gee_colin@yahoo.co.uk at March 6, 2017 at 2:40 AM

That is not a matter that is high on my 'to do' list to be honest. Much would depend on the end result of the existing conflict.

Chris, didn't you say that Marion Crisp was sent to Konigsberg in Endgame? So maybe East Prussia was evacuated by the Soviets. I think that Poland may well accept Aragorn's idea (after all, they're now allies), but they may want to hold on to Danzing/Gdansk for sea access. Also, the questions of reparations for Gemany's invasion may well come up.

March 18, 2017 at 1:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

gee_colin@yahoo.co.uk
Site Owner
I have to agree that, with their new found 'alliance' the two nations might hammer something workable out.
--

March 18, 2017 at 4:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

go back to the top